http://bestflights.co.za/europe/menorca – Visit for extra data on Menorca, Spain
Menorca (additionally Minorca) is the second largest island of the Balearic Islands, situated within the Mediterranean Sea. The island is cut up into eight administrative divisions. Menorca is a extremely fascinating place to go to due to its lovely seashores, number of vacation resorts and alfresco eating. The island has a inhabitants of about 94 383 (finish of 2010).
What to see / do
* Monte Toro — The highest level on the island.
* Xoriguer Gin Distillery — Gin Distillery, constructed throughout the 18th century.
* Museu de Minorca — fifteenth century Franciscan monastery containing the earliest historical past of the island.
* La Mola Fortress — A superb instance of mid nineteenth century Spanish army structure.
* Festes de Sant Joan — Equestrian masters trot, gallop and rear up by the streets.
* St Anthony’s Day – A vibrant celebration of the island’s liberation from the Moors.
* Procession of the Three Kings — A family-oriented occasion superb for babies, the Three Kings arrive to give presents to good kids.
* Miami Winter Music Conference — The pageant welcomes over 6500 music business professionals and fanatics from world wide.
* San Lluís Festival – The pageant options a gap ceremony, horse races, concert events and fireworks.